Monday, January 23, 2012

Bragging Rights

I just wanted to briefly share (and brag!) with you my two new faux fur coats from my wonderful mama! We finally had time to exchange some much anticipated gifts and she surprised me these two new beauties.


The white coat is Black Rivet via Wilson's Leather and the black coat is Michael Kors. Since I've moved to the Midwest my faux fur collection seems to keep growing and I hope it continues to do so. The Michael Kors coat is shaggy perfection, but I will still need to layer up underneath it since it's not too warm for our current weather. However, I wore the white little number out to dinner with my mom the night I got them and holy fur balls it is WARM! My top half was nice and toasty, but since it hits right at my hips my tush was a tad cold.

We still have several months of freezing weather left, which means they'll be getting lots of love! Don't be surprised if you see me petting myself while parading around Bripple!

THANKS MAMA!!!

4 comments:

  1. They're both so cute! Lovely blog xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greatness.

    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)