Saturday, January 21, 2012

Get Her Look: Ashley Olsen


The Olsen twins are my ultimate fashion icons. Period. I don't know if it's because I grew up watching them on Full House and The Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley (mind you, I'm the same age as them), but I have always been drawn to their personal style. They have mastered the relaxed, bohemian/rocker, chic look and continue to impress me with their evolving style and fabulous Balenciaga shoe collection. I'm pretty sure I'm not a star-struck-kinda-person, but I have a feeling if I met the Olsen twins a whole lot of nothing would be coming out of my mouth and tears would be in my eyes. 

To help you achieve Ashley Olsen's put-together look, slide into some indigo jeans, relaxed button down shirt, and sky high strappy heels. Top it all off with a handful of cocktail rings and some bad ass sunglasses and you're good to go. 

This street style picture of Ashley is from 2007 I believe. It's been saved in a folder on my desktop for so long and even though this look was from five + years ago, I happen to think this look never goes out of style. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me, I'm now your 3rd follower xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the exact same sandals, i got them at ASOS :)

    http://rumourrhasit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have their identical twin from f21! They're so comfortable!!

      Delete
  3. you absolutely knocked this look out of the park! I love it and the subtle touch of green :) you should really join in my Friday's Fancies link-up--email me if you'd like more info! it's a great way to meet new bloggers and all you have to do is create an outfit! with love from one Hoosier to another {adopted} one! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)