Thursday, January 12, 2012

Young Professional

Welp, for the first post on my blog I figured I would share my most recent Polyvore set. I work in an office setting, so I'm fortunate that I get to dress up everyday if I want to. I've heard people say they would rather wear sweat pants to work than have to try and walk in heels all day - I beg to differ. Nothing makes me happier than wearing pencil skirts in every color and print with some killer heels. This little set I put together has some fun details like leather lapels and contrast trim. I like to keep my jewelry simple most of the time since I'm typically typing on a keyboard all day, so this dainty 'hope' bracelet would be ideal and is super sweet. The heels are a nice addition of color to the outfit which definitely keeps it young and fresh looking.
Young Professional






TopShop button down shirt
$55 - topshop.com

TIBI black jacket
$505 - stylebop.com

Pencil skirt
 $80 - warehouse.co.uk

Diane von Fürstenberg orange high heels
£255 - matchesfashion.com

Jamie Wolf post earrings
$2,250 - barneys.com

Sydney Evan gold diamond bangle
$970 - ylang23.com













7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your choices, especially the heels! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Style. Do you like follow each other? I´d be glad. Let me know. Melly ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure, I'd love to follow each other!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool set! Congrats for your new blog, and I'm your first follower from Spain!
    xoxo
    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love your blog as well!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)