Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday Wish List #1

Wish List - Jewelry




My 25th birthday is a week 1/2 away and these are a few items constantly on my mind. I've been obsessing over this J.Crew bracelet for a long time now and it would be up on my wish list, but my fabulous boyfriend gave it to me for Valentine's Day (and as a partial birthday gift). It's definitely an everyday bracelet. Thanks babe!

I'm sure I'll be creating some additional wish lists until my birthday is here, so stay tuned for more of my obsessions ;)

3 comments:

  1. Loving that bright pink necklace - so fun! And I love that J. Crew gold bracelet...very pretty :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2, 7 and 9 are my favs! And thanks for introducing me to Baublebar! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA you're welcome!!! It's one of my favorite jewelry sites! Such great pieces :)

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)