Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Wish List #2

Birthday wishlist #2


1. F21 embellished tribal clutch {$27} 2. J. Crew Tote {$328} 3. ALDO neon yellow clutch {$35} 4. Zara laminated wedges {$90} 5. Zara mesh studded booties {$129} 6. Zara buckle shoes {$90} 7. Me Too flat bow shoes {$89} 8. Aldo laser cut heeled sandals {$38 - On Sale!!}  9. Zara snake print sandals {$80} 10. Zara cap toe shoes {$129}
{Note to family: I wear a size US 7/UK 37 for the most part, 
in case you needed to know. Gift cards for J. Crew are also encouraged HAHA}

Is it Monday already? I feel like this past weekend flew by! Since it was my boyfriend's birthday weekend, it was pretty much filled with great food, awesome friends, and a heavy flow of whiskey and wine! Last night for his birthday dinner, I made pulled pork tacos with a pineapple and sweet chile slaw, as well as frozen Oreo cream bites {no clue what to really call them, but they were fab}. Both of the dishes were verrryyy well received. I was a little scatterbrained yesterday and forgot to snap some photos of the dinner, but I was really happy with the dishes overall. I did attempt to make homemade tortillas, but that was a pretty big fail. I think I need a little more practice {and muscles} in order to make them correctly. My brother is winning in the tortilla making area.

Additionally, I was able to catch some of the Oscars last night. I totally thought it was Friday night, so please excuse my last post with the wrong info. I came out winning in the end though since I wasn't really expecting to watch them live. My "Best Dressed" list includes Kristen Wiig in J. Mendel, Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford, and Angelina Jolie in Atlier Versace {with the exception of her awkward right leg}, but I have to admit that Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton takes the cake!!! That dress was a perfect balance of sweet fierceness. Everything about her look was perfection from the red hot color to the structured bustier and tiered skirt. Not to mention the addition of an adorable little bow brooch {see her look here}which acted as the cherry on top of a whimsical look. Love!

Above is my second birthday wishlist of shoes and purses that I'm currently coveting. The J.Crew bag has been on my mind for about a month or so now. It did disappear from their website for a little bit last week, but I'm glad it's back in stock, even though it's not expected to ship out until May! And out of all the shoes, numbers 4, 5, and 10 are my faves. Those little black mesh booties with studded details need to be on my feet right meow.


If you watched the Oscars, who's on your "Best Dressed" list? What did you think of the Oscars overall? 

3 comments:

  1. so cute ! love number 6 and 9 xxx
    have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog! i want all of these shoes!!

    shelby
    perfectionpossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 2 and 7 are also on my wishlist :)

    http://thegoldenavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)