Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Finally, they're MINE!

I'd like to introduce a new love in my life - Alexander Wang Freja!


































Let's just say I've been wanting these booties for a verrrryyy long time. My roommate and best friends can attest to this. I stalked them weekly on various websites admiring the leather whip stitch and perfect two tone burgundy color. I could never afford them full price and even when they were first reduced, I just couldn't get myself to close the deal. However, my 25th birthday is about a month away and what better way to celebrate 25 awesome years than with a brand new pair of Alexander Wang booties?! They were further reduced on the theoutnet.com, so a couple clicks and a few days later these pretty little things are finally mine! I've always admired his collections and when I spotted these on the 2010 Spring runway, it was love at first sight. I seriously can't wait to break them in! Too bad the beautiful weather is about to move out and snow is about to begin - again.

Oh well. They've been worth the wait. A little more time won't killlllllll me.

4 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog, so i'm your new follower! if you follow me back too i'll be so glad.


    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥
    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just followed back! Thanks so much!

      PS. LOVE the title of your blog - I feel the same way ;)

      Delete
  2. These babies are GORGEOUS! Happy for you and.... a bit jealous (well, actually more than a bit;-)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA you're too sweet! I've waited so patiently for them. So far, only one wear in between snow days. Can't wait to wear them again!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)