Monday, March 12, 2012

25 Awesome Years

{Birthday dinner with family. My mama is a great cook.}
{Red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. Courtesy of an awesome coworker 
who's one amazing baker.}
{Layered stars and tangerine. It was a perfect day outside too.}
{Sushi feast for lunch with my work girls. The one on the right is mouthwatering: basic cream cheese roll topped with a crab mixture, pepper jack cheese, tobiko, and Sriracha!}
{Official birthday dinner with my boyfriend}
{He took me to an old Italian restaurant, Mama Carolla's}
{Tiramisu. This was gone in 2.5 seconds}
{Another birthday dinner with a bestie at Brugge. Citron mussels and Triple de Ripple beer, 10% alcohol}
{Bacon sushi. Yeah, that happened.}
{Shared birthday with this handsome guy who also hosted our party}
{Two of my great friends, Allyson & Katherine}
{Birthday kisses from my boyfriend, Tyler}

Quick hello on this gorgeous Monday to share some tid bits of my birthday week. 
I'm really lucky to have such amazing family, friends, coworkers, and 
one sexy boyfriend in my life. 

xx

12 comments:

  1. Aw happy birthday! It looks like you had an amazing time! I could seriously eat all of that food right now. The sushi and cupcakes especially!!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stumbled onto your blog and I love it! you're gorgeous!
    newest follower
    follow back ?

    <333 Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow that looks delicious!so amizing colors in food! i love those pics and ur blog i'm a follower now :)
    i invite you to see and follow my blog
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy B-day, all food looks so yummy:)

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday my dear, hope you had a nice time and got wow presents =D
    <3


    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday sweetie! That food looks absolutely delish. You are absolutely gorgeous and I love your hair.
    Following ya.

    Antoinette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog, I love it!
    Please check out my blog as well at classicglamblog.blogspot.com

    If you like it, follow! I will gladly return the favor.

    Best,
    Halle at Classic+Glam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy happy!

    Followed. And maybe you'll stop by me someday. =)

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeez, this has made me so hungry. The cupcakes look immense! You are so lovely and smiley :) and for that reason, I am your newest follower! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your yellow dress and the star skirt! :)

    I followed your blog, please follow back :)

    http://simplyjustnatalie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday! you're beautiful and so is your blog!

    best wishes from
    www.jennymichellely.blogspot.com

    xxxo
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! I just turned 30 on Sunday, we are fellow pisceans!
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)