Friday, March 16, 2012

{Friday's Fancies} St. Patrick's Day

St. Patty's Day
Happy Friday everyone! First off, thank you for all the lovely comments on my birthday post. I wasn't sure how personal I wanted to get with my blog posts, but with all the sweet comments I definitely plan on sharing more of my life via pictures with you all. With that said, today is definitely a great Friday since I took work off to relax, grill out, play some corn hole, and watch some NCAA basketball. That last one is definitely geared more towards my boyfriend's interest, but I'm a good sport {and live in the Midwest} so I go along with it.

This weekend is going to be especially great since St. Patrick's Day falls on a Saturday! I embrace my Irish heritage with lots of Guinness, Irish stews, and if I'm feeling up to it - some Irish car bombs. Tyler's parents are having a big St. Patty's Day blow out so we'll be posted up at their house. I got a neon green scarf to wear and then some pretty sweet neon green glasses with a little mustache attached. Needless to say, it's pretty legit.

So, for some Friday's Fancies I put together an outfit that would be St. Patty's Day chic. These jeans are the perfect green mint to satisfy the "wear green or get pinched rule". Paired with the little sleeveless white blouse and gold satin studded loafers, you are ready to take on all festivities thrown your way. Of course a green cross body purse is needed so your hands are free to drink and eat and be merry. Top it all off with some festive jewelry {sparkly head boppers count as jewelry too right?!?} and a trusty rose gold Michael Kors watch.


For some more St. Patty's Day inspiration and fun, head on over to {longdistanceloving} and check out all the other bloggers who've linked up this week! Hope you all have a lovely weekend and like the quote above says, "may your day be touched by a bit of Irish luck!"

xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I love the Topshop blouse!

    Have a great weekend :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! the shoes are fab!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit! I love the top, so simply stated and perfect for wearing with so many other looks. And the shoes are too fun, such a great statement piece! I hope you have enjoyed your week and wishing you a wonderful St. Patty's Day!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com (check out the face-lift!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the mint green of the pants- not only are they in, but they are a unique look for today! Thanks so much for having a great blog and I hope you follow me back!
    -fashionhauties.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that your outfit isn't totally overwhelming with green! I love St. Patrick's Day, but I hate being all green - I guess it's just not my color! The little pop of green is such a great accessory with that shirt - LOVE it!

    Hope your celebrating day was/is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)