Monday, March 19, 2012

My Instagram Bubble

Hope your week is off to a great start and Monday was good to you! I thought I would join in on A Little Dash of Ash and Story of My Life's Instagram blogger link ups! Both of their blogs are totally adorable and you betcha I'm one of their followers! Now, I don't think I use Instagram as often as some people (I only have 99 photos total, which is on the low end), but I love checking Instagram throughout the day to see what's new in my friend's lives, even if it's just a freshly lacquered mani/pedi or their favorite green iced tea. It's the little things that make you smile that make this crazy life so great, don't you agree? And what better way to appreciate those little things than to capture them with your nifty high-tech phone. I think looking back on these pictures a few months or even years down the road is going to be pretty cool. Anywho, here's some of my favorite snapshots from last week via my Instagram

{Wearing a birthday gift - thanks ladies!}
{A little bling for the day}
{My Grim dog lookin a little tired after some play time}
{Watermelon colors + leopard}
{Made BBQ ribs and baked mac and cheese with bacon
and pancetta for a cookout with friends - shout out to the
other chefs in the kitchen Ray and Tyler}
{It's the Irish girl in me - I LOVE me some Guinness}
{St. Patty's Day fun - my mustache glasses were a hit}

Feel free to view all my Instagram pictures and follow me HERE

xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous snapshots, I love your necklace :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura!! I'm loving the necklace to. I needed some bronzed hardware in my life. xx

      Delete
  2. amazing photos :)
    I love this post!

    bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment and stopping by my little blog :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love the stacked bracelets! Great pics!
    Kristin
    http://seekristinlately.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stacked bracelets! I really need to take the plunge and get a Michael Kors watch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)