Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Food Coma

I was able to snap a few pictures over Easter Sunday with my family and wanted to share some more tid pits from the weekend. We always have lots of great food at my family gatherings and we're definitely known to throw down on some breakfast dishes. My mom got busy in the kitchen making breakfast pizzas, blackberry pancakes, and parfaits - just to name a few items on the menu. I contributed with my egg cup creation {see here}, but my mom was the one who successfully put Tyler and I into a food coma. I guess the two bloody mary's my step dad made for me might have contributed to that as well. 
{One of two breakfast pizzas - natually I go for the spicy version. I love me some chorizo and jalapenos}
{mmmm you were sooo good}
{Love the parfait my mama made. It was so pretty AND good!}
{My niece hunting for eggs}
{Big thanks to my fabulous sister-in-law who took these two pictures!}

//my outfit// Jacket: Daughters of the Liberation / Dress: H&M / Wedges: Kelsi Dagger / Scarf : H&M / 
Bracelets:  J. Crew, F21, thrifted, Niche Boutique /

I'll start posting some outfit pictures once in a while. I don't know how some bloggers do it every day. I was able to this morning using the self timer on my point and shoot camera, but man, it's not easy. 

Also, I've had so many warm welcome emails from the IFB members and I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgot about you! I need to set aside some time to respond to your lovely emails and check out your blogs. The blogging community is incredibly supportive and I just wanted to thank everyone thus far who has made blogging for me so enjoyable!

Hope you enjoyed some of the pictures and have a terrific Tuesday! 

xx

8 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I need that breakfast pizza right about now! I just bought that dress from H&M... haven't worn it yet but like the way you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie! I love your jacket. And your niece is super adorable in that dress! Following you back and so happy to have made a new blogger friend. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know breakfast pizzas even existed, but it looks divine. Also looove your jacket! xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Allie, I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! Congratulations!
    Come on over to http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com to see what it's all about! :)

    Taylor {CoverGirl and Converse}

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that breakfast pizza looks a-maazing!yum!

    Love your outfit too :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm, delicious! I agree with you, it's difficult sometimes to be able to post outfit posts frequently. I try to do it every few days, but it's not that easy. I completely understand you! By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)