Friday, April 27, 2012

{Friday's Fancies} Date Night

Date Night


Happy Friday everyone! This week's FF theme is Date Night. Tyler and I have many date nights whether it be a walk to Broad Ripple for some mussels and frites, a night at the movies, or snuggle time while watching our show Shameless. In my eyes, date night doesn't necessarily have to be a planned event. However, I have to say my favorite reoccurring date night is when we attend the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra {ISO}, particularly Happy Hour at the Symphony. Complimentary drinks and appetizers are served about an hour before the show starts, which is just enough time to throw back a few several mini martinis and mouthwatering Adobo Grill tacos.

This Happy Hour event is less formal than other shows the ISO puts on, but I still tend to dress up a little since it's an excuse to wear {or buy!!} a pretty dress. I'm currently coveting all fringe dresses, especially in bright colors! I picked up a red-rust fringe number not too long ago that I plan on wearing to the next Happy Hour at the Symphony {see here}. In addition to the thin fringe, it has pretty lace detailing that makes it extra special. I can't wait to wear it!

Does anyone have a special date coming up this weekend or in the next few weeks?

For more Friday's Fancies fun, head on over to {longdistanceloving} and check out {av} and the other bloggers date night attire! Have a great weekend!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow - the green fringe is fantastic!
    xo
    Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that fringe flapper dress, so fun and adorable! Perfect for date night. Have a great weekend Allie!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh - the fringe is fabulous!! You will look so sassy at the symphony in your fringe :) Have a great weekend, Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous outfit! Those shoes are amazing...great post, Allie, as usual!
    Check out my Friday's Fancies post if you have the time!

    http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com
    Taylor {CoverGirl and Converse}

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOVE that green! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress, the colour is stunning!

    Hope you are having a great weekend Allie :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)