Monday, April 2, 2012

Insta-fun #3

Good morning everyone! I hope your weekend was filled with lots of relaxation and good eats - I know mine was! Unfortunately, the weather gods weren't as nice to us as we had hoped, so in turn we had a mini camping sesh at my boyfriend's house. Lots of good food, tasty beer, and corn hole took place this weekend and I couldn't have been happier. Also, one of my sorority sisters decided to grace us with her loud presence and I was fortunate enough to spend a little time with her. It's so nice catching up with old friends, especially ones you have a really special bond with. ITB girl. 

Well, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite Instagram snapshots from last week. Remember you can always follow me here or search for my username alliesbubble. Have a happy Monday!

{Playing with color and leopard, again}
{What happens when I have chocolate cravings? Chocolate peanut butter fondue happens}
{Enjoyed some afternoon sun on the patio}
{Cinnamon french toast with berries and lots of bacon was a wonderful 
start to a fun-filled Saturday}
{I'm now a cornhole machine - watch out!}
{I love our little cookouts: rib eye with blue cheese jalapeno butter, cheesy
 potato medley, and roasted asparagus}
{This is what happens when I have leftovers from the previous picture: 
rib eye and blue cheese crescent rolls served with BBQ sauce}

Head on over to a {little} dash of ash for some more Insta-fun!

xx

5 comments:

  1. ooo, all the food you've posted here looks amazing! french toast is one of my favourite snacks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sam! I forget how amazing french toast is and always wonder why I don't eat it more! Hope your week is going good! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend! The french toast and rib-eye look delicious! :) xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was considering our plans were rained out! Thanks for all your sweet comments!! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)