Monday, April 9, 2012

Insta-Fun #4

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend and were able to enjoy great food, amazing weather, and being with the ones you love! I had a weekend with no nightly commitments and was able to spend some alone time with my boyfriend, which was definitely needed. We had a nice little date on Saturday night as we walked over to one of our favorite restaurants, Brugge. We indulged in the most AMAZING blue cheese and bacon mussels, a beef and red curry crepe, frites, local beer, and a caramel creme fraiche crepe {naturally, I don't skip on dessert}. It was the perfect Saturday evening. 

Tyler and I successively made it through two rounds of Easter yesterday, with a required nap in between. It was filled with phenomenal food and company, which put me into a food coma only to be revived after four glasses of iced tea. I'll be posting some pictures of food {duh!} and even some outfit shots my sweet sister-in-law took for me with her fancy camera. But for now, I'm going to leave you with some of my favorite Instagram shots from last week so I can go blow dry my hair and tear a part my room while trying to find something to wear. It's one of those "I have no clothes" kind of day. 

{My Spring shoes are making an appearance again}
{Found this gem of a calendar which is now hanging in my office}
{My favorite Indiana beer, at another favorite restaurant, with a favorite friend}
{Casual Friday outfit with a pop of floral}
{Easter Blood Mary}
{Skyping with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew in Hawaii}
{It was a beautiful Easter Sunday - couldn't have asked for better weather}

Follow me on Instagram here or search for alliesbubble.
Check out a {little} dash of ash for more Insta-Fun!
Have a great Monday!

xx

12 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i LOVE your calendar! SO cute! Also, I love and miss Brugge. Super jealous that you went there this weekend! xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Morgan! Brugge blew my mind this weekend. I can't believe I hadn't tried the bacon and blue cheese mussels before Saturday! Insanely good. xx

      Delete
  2. awesome pics.... seems like you enjoyed allot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an awesome weekend! Thanks for stopping by Berry! xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a great weekend!! Oh and love your spring shoes!! Ok, and is it wrong that now I'm craving a bloody mary at 10:30 on a Monday morning?? :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm definitely not wrong, you're thinking right!!! Thanks for the love! xx

      Delete
  4. Those spring shoes are absolutely amazing! And so is the hot pink you're wearing with them...awesome.
    I'm also super jealous of the Reeses bunny you're skyping with haha. I could eat Reeses bunnies and eggs all day, every day.
    Glad you had a lovely Easter weekend :)

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes!

    Kiss kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shoes! Haha, and I totally get the whole "I don't have anything to wear" while standing in front of a full closet... :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Instagram photos! Especially the first one...how did you edit that one? Did you use another program before Instagram?

    Fellow Hoosier here. :) I live in Chicago now, but I was born and raised in Indiana. I grew up in Carmel (if you know where that is, please don't hold it against me. I promise I don't live up to the reputation).

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your easter sounded wonderful! And I seriously can't tell you how much I LOVE you shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)