Monday, April 16, 2012

Insta-Fun #5

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful weekend and your Monday hasn't been too stressful! Tyler and I went to the Indianapolis Indians opening game at Victory Field in downtown Indianapolis. What started out as a small group of us, ended up turning out to be one hell of a party in the lawn area complete with massive beers, spiked orange juice, mini wine bottles, and popcorn throwing. The Indians pulled a win out of their ass in the bottom of the 9th, which made for an even more successful night. 

I made a brunch spread for some of our friends on Saturday and Sunday, which consisted of french toast as the star component both mornings. We've come to the consensus that it's ALL of our favorite breakfast. When paired with bacon, fruit, potatoes, and breakfast burritos, this sweet and salty combo has defeated all other breakfast dishes to date. We have some other front runners, but they still don't come close to my french toast. 

We ended up going bowling on Saturday night, which is not a typical activity our crew usually engages in. We had a great time sippin on beer, eating fried bread sticks, playing pool, obsessing over Photo Hunt, and attempting to be great adequate bowlers. I was able to pull off closing out a frame and breaking 100 in the second game. All I have to say is...winning!

Now, enjoy the rest of your Monday and these Instagram photos from the past week. 
{Started off my week with crazy pants from Zara}
{Neon, leopard, and dandelions that refuse to stop springing up}
{Opening game for the Indians at Victory Field}
{Despite the sprinkles of rain, it was a beautiful night to watch baseball #nofilter}
{His and hers two-toned neon bowling shoes}

Check out a {little} dash of ash for more Instagram photos and don't forget to follow me on Instagram here!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Ahh Indians games are so fun! It looks like you had a great weekend, and I love the bowling shoes picture. Have a great Monday, Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute photos! I especially love those neon bowling shoes. Presh!
    Check out my newest post on CoverGirl and Converse if you have the time!

    http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com
    Taylor {CoverGirl and Converse}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your neon scarf! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I've given you an award! You can get it here:

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com/2012/04/makeup-monday-mishap-award.html

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your crazy pants! The bowling shoes are super fun!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I am loving your crazy pants!!!!!!!!!! I want to pull those off but I doubt it would work out..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)