Monday, April 23, 2012

Insta-Fun #6

I don't really have too much to recap about from this past weekend since I didn't do much that anyone would find interesting. I cooked a great breakfast yesterday that will in turn be a post of itself, so the only hint I'll give you is it has something to do with pancakes. I did catch up with a good friend {who I've known since 4th grade!} on FaceTime. We chatted for two hours, so I'd say it was a much needed catch up sesh. It's funny how you can go a long duration without speaking to some of your friends, yet when you reconnect, it's like nothing has changed. Those are such great friendships because you know for a fact your friendship is based on compatibility, and not just environmental settings.

Anywho, in case you're not following me on Instagram, here's a few of last week's photos:

{Python and Tradewinds iced tea in the morning}
{Mine and Claire's Sicilian rice balls & salsa verde from cooking 
class - more on this later in the week!}
{Little reminder from Dove}
{Yellow skirt and beer at the Pacers game}
{My brother's dish from text to Instagram: Maple glazed keilbasa,
quinoa burgers, roasted peppers & squash, with a side of  
jalapeno yogurt dip}
{Grillin mahi & drinkin wine made for a great Sunday evening}

Check out a {little} dash of Ash for more Instagram photos, and of course, I'd love it if you followed me on Instagram - just click here. Happy Monday!!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! All these amazing food pictures are making my mouth water! YUM! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks incredible - looks like a successful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your brother's dish looks delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm your brother's dish looks yummy!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the food & drink in this post has my stomach rumbling!

    also, i love your outfit in the first photo - so cute!

    - l

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)