Monday, April 30, 2012

Insta-Fun #7

Good morning everyone! I hope your day is starting off on the right foot and if not, well let's try and be optimistic about what the day has in store! My weekend was spent with friends celebrating the opening of the Rathskeller's Biergarten where The Polka Boys played an interesting rendition of Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold" as we downed mannnyyy 20 oz beers! There were three accordionists/back up singers that provided some interesting entertainment and I may have to steal a couple of their dance moves. Saturday evening I attended a good friend's couple shower {they get married on May 12th!} and celebrated with lots of tasty food and Gigi's cupcakes that had frosting as tall as my hair in the first picture below. If a good time is based off whether or not we loosened our belts and walked out of there with a sugar high, then yes, Saturday night was successful. Now for your regular programming, I've rounded up my favorite Instagram photos from last week!
{The "Carrie Bradshaw" bun is super easy and a lifesaver when
 I don't want to wash my hair}
{Chocolate chip mug cake topped with berries and powder sugar 
in my favorite mug from my BFF Jenn}
{Bundled up with Dunkin Donuts coffee in an Einstein mug}
{Casual Friday prep}
{The Polka Boys at Rathskeller}
{Creamsicle trousers for the couple's shower, which happened to 
perfectly match the addictive cupcakes}

Don't work too hard and enjoy the rest of your Monday! For more Instagram pictures, head on over to a {little} dash of ash! Of course, don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more pictures!

xx

14 comments:

  1. Um your top bun is pretty amazing! And the mug cake looks yummy!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks stunning! And I would love some of that chocolate mug cake right now, yummy! :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! That cake was pretty damn good :)

      Delete
  3. that bun is such a cute look on you! and chocolate chip mug cake, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg! It's definitely a go-to hairstyle for me, especially when I want it to look nicer than just a top knot! xx

      Delete
  4. Sooo when do we get a Carrie Bradshaw bun tutorial?! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh that'll be one in the future most likely. I don't think I'll be doing a vlog, but I'll try and capture it using pictures!

      Delete
  5. loving your bun. am going to try it this week.... can't promise it will look the same...

    xoxo - denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those pants! Where did you get them?

    ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had your hair for that ah-mazing bun!! You look gorgeous! And that shower attire is KILLER! Love that red clutch!!!
    xo,
    Shanna
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bun looks PERFECT! I can never get my buns to look that amazing haha. Btw, I love the filter that you use on your pictures. What filter is that?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)