Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Liebster Award!

I am so happy to let you all know that I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award!


The fabulous Taylor from CoverGirl and Converse was so sweet to have passed this award on to me and four other amazing bloggers yesterday. The Liebster is an award given to up and coming blogs, having less than 200 followers. The word "Liebster" is of German origin, meaning "Beloved, Dearest, or Favorite". I'll be honest, I was a little apprehensive scared when I first started my little blog since I had questions like "Will anyone ever read this?" scrolling through my head. But after receiving such wonderful support from everyone, I now know that I made the right move in creating a place to share and connect with people who have similar interests! It's a lot of hard work, but totally worth it! Thank you so much, Taylor! 

Now, I get to pass it along to five of my favorite up and coming blogs who have given me some great inspiration or laughs over the past few weeks! Here are my choices: 

Yaya from Mi Moda
Emily from Emily Ruth
Jenn from On a Girl's Mind
Andrea from Left Brain, Right Brain, Pug Brain
Berry from Perfect Shade of Brown

Congrats ladies! In order to accept the award, you must do the following:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.


xx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much allie i really aprciate it xoxox <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank you! You're absolutely precious. I'll be sure to pass it on to my five tomorrow!

    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i'm glad i can provide a little inspiration because YOU inspire me! =) i'll pass my award along! x0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! And thanks so much for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome!! I love your writing and you take some amazing pictures!! xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)