Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Python

I don't know about you, but I lovvveee me some animal print. Sometimes I feel my closet could seriously rage against me at any moment considering all of the leopard print items I own. Some may find animal print tacky, but releasing the inner beast is a pretty fierce look. You just have to know how to wear it and when too much, is really too much. After spotting python on the runways over and over again last season, I started incorporating the sexy print into my wardrobe.

Like I've said before, I own a pretty ridiculous amount of pencil skirts. They're a staple in my wardrobe considering my job and the environment I work in. So when I see a pencil skirt that I fancy, I don't typically turn it down {especially when it's only $17!}. Like most women, I tend to rediscover items in my closet since I constantly favor others! Yesterday I "found" this python print knit skirt and I'm so happy to have it back in my life. I promise to never neglect it again!

That is until another pencil skirt catches my eye. Don't worry, I don't go through men like I do pencil skirts. ;)

//work wear// Top: Target / Skirt: H&M / Shoes: Alexander Wang / 
Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Bangles (Gift), J. Crew, F21 /

Oh yeah, I started a Lookbook {see below} so feel free to get hype once in a while. Happy Tuesday!

xx


6 comments:

  1. I am so not into animal print (unless is leopard) but this skirt is lovely. I am obsessed with everything from the shape to the length and fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waauw it looks so reallyyy its scarryyy.... nice tho it fits you well

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! LOVE. makes me wish i had a reason to wear business casual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pencil skirts look good on you! Those shoes are fierce!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only $17?! That's amazing. It looks great, as does the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)