Saturday, April 21, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!


What a whirlwind the last couple of weeks have been. Last week I received the Liebster Blog Award from the lovely Taylor, and come to find out this week I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by  Frikken DuckieEmily Ruth, & Southern Sass! Thank you so much ladies!

Each Nominee Should:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination


So here's seven random facts about myself:
  1. My natural hair color is very light brown with some blonde.
  2. My first pair of real heels {not the little plastic kind} were stripper heels. No, I was not and have never been a stripper. And no, my mom did not let me wear them out.
  3. I've hit many objects with my car, including a bicyclist. Don't worry it was his fault, I swear. 
  4. I own a mini ear model.
  5. My favorite show to rewatch over and over is Law & Order.
  6. I absolutely despise mayonnaise.
  7. I rarely wear eye shadow.                                            

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominated me!! I really appreciated! Thank u! kiss kiss http://trackersfashion.blogspot.pt/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me!! This is such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie! You're awesome! Thank you so much! I'm so humbled! Why are we not following each other yet girrl!! Loving your style! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)