Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happily Ever After

//work wear// Sweater (top): Old Navy / Blouse (bottom): H&M / Jeans: H&M / Heels: Zara / 
Purse: TJ Maxx / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: F21, Niche Boutique, J. Crew / 

I'm a big fan of layering blouses and sweaters, especially when they contrast in print and texture. This leopard blouse has proven to be one of the most versatile pieces in my closet. It's in constant rotation and really does seem to go with everything! This little sweater was a no-brainer purchase with it's striking resemblance to pieces from the Sonia Rykiel x H&M S/S 2010 collaboration. Of course, I would have loved to get my hands on a few pieces from that line, but for some reason Indianapolis H&Ms don't believe in carrying their designer collaborations {major bummer}. Needless to say, my heart skipped a beat when I spotted this sweater in Old Navy sometime ago. With little to no hesitation, I swooped up this colorful beauty, swiped my card, and went on my merry way. 

Long story short...bold, colorful stripes and leopard lived happily ever after {at least in my book}. The End. 

15 comments:

  1. I love the leopard shirt under the colorful sweater, so perfect!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, love the mix of stripes and leopard print!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that purse! I'm obsessed with finding amazing bags at TJ Maxx. People don't understand what amazing things you can find there if you have the time and patience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your print mixing looks amazing here!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with this outfit. I love the leopard with the colorful stripes. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pattern mixed look. I bet that sweater would also look great with some plaid underneath it.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeeee this look!! I have been such a fan lately of mixing stripes with leopard print or dots! I think it's such a fun way to spruce up an outfit! :) You look absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love it! I adore the leopard details
    following, and looking forward to future posts.
    xo,
    Lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifull shoes :) amazing styling :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this! So super cute!!! I've got that same button down and wear it with everything :)

    xx-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit !! It's so daring !!

    xx-
    Olyboly

    olyboly-anotherordinaryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love this outfit. The combo is adventurous and to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cuuuute! Love the colors, stripes and print together!

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)