Monday, May 21, 2012

Insta-Fun #10

Well, my Monday has not started off on the right foot. However, after the day I had on Friday, I was well aware I'd be on edge/want to scratch my eyes out today. I admit I can be quite the control freak, but in my line of work if policies and procedures are not followed, the consequences can be pretttyyy bad. Maybe a sushi lunch {even to-go} will be the cure to my Monday madness. If I can't make it out, then right after work I'm cracking open a bottle of wine. Yes, it's 9am and I'm already thinking about wine. At least I don't keep a chilled bottle under my desk. Now that's when I'd say you should start to worry. Before signing off, here's some of my favorite pictures from last week via Instagram. Enjoy!
{Inspired by Lisa on Instagram, I decided to pull out my oxfords 
for the day}
{Happy Hour at the Symphony was phenomenal this
 week! Time for Three killed it as usual!}
{Felt a little bohemian in this top and necklace}
{Inspired by Friday's Fancies last week, my oversized 
chambray top came out to play}
{Saturday arrangement}
{Bourbon, bacon, and maple syrup ice cream from Lick via the 
Broad Ripple Farmer's Market. It was good, but it 
needed chocolate fudge and less bacon.}


I'll post about my weekend, specifically Sunday, later this week. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram {click here} for more lifestyle photos so you're not missing out! 

Have an awesome Monday for me! 

xx

8 comments:

  1. What adorable photos! I especially love your fun vintage-looking outfit in that first photo :)
    PS - Be sure to check out my giveaway!

    xoxo, Taylor {CoverGirl and Converse}
    http://covergirlandconverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the oxfords. Bacon ice cream!? Hope your day is getting better and you got some sushi!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the instagram pics and also your skirt in the top photo. I hope your Monday gets better I am sure it will. And if nothing else you have the wine to look forward to.
    Carlee

    http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great round up! Hope you enjoy your Monday evening :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Instgrams!! Your oxfords and outfits are just adorable. Hope your day is going better and DEFINITELY treat yourself to some sushi + wine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the oxfords with the dress, and you did a beatiful job with that flower arrangement! I hope your day gets better, and make sure to enjoy the FULL bottle of wine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your oxfords! So cute!

    I'm having a fun giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the first pic is my favorite ! <3 I love instagram too ! it's so addicting :P


    There is a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter! :D

    My Fashion Blog: Strawberriespls | Shop My Closet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)