Monday, May 7, 2012

Insta-Fun #8

Good morning everyone! Did you make it through this weekend's festivities alright? Hopefully you've recovered from mint julep and tequila hangovers by now, but if not - good work. Other than the weird weather, I'd say it was a fantastic weekend. I was able to play around with my new camera Friday afternoon {many dog and nature pictures will be coming your way}, before meeting up with a bunch of friends at Brugge. Saturday morning Tyler and I made it to the Broad Ripple Farmer's Market opening day. We had no intentions of actually buying anything, but we ended up leaving with herbs, flavored honey sticks, indulgent spicy chocolate, and awesome meat selections. Breakfast crepes were whipped up in front of us as we sipped on shaken iced tea. It was a great start to Cinco de Mayo. The rest of the day was filled with playing corn hole, dominating in beer pong, and party hoppin. Let's just say I spent all of yesterday relaxing.
{Stars & sunshine}
{Indulged in The Northside Social's Gourmet Mac & Cheese
 during a girl's night out}
{Brugge Black beer? YES PLEASE!}
{Festive Cinco de Drinko game of beer pong}
{My Cinco de Mayo attire}
{I received this mustard from my brother and sister-in-law
 who live in Hawaii. It is delicious!} 


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram {there are some pretttyy sweet pictures from last week not included in this post} and Twitter at @alliesbubble. Have a wonderful Monday! 

xx

7 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a great weekend! That mustard sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend, fab pictures!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! That mac and cheese looks so yummy! And I loved your skirt for cinqo de mayo.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Cinco de Mayo outfit! Super festive and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great weekend! We had a Cinco de Mayo party and it was so fun! Gourmet mac and cheese...sounds divine!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gourmet mac and cheese looks so good! Looks like it was a fun weekend :)

    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)