Monday, May 14, 2012

Insta-Fun #9

Good afternoon everyone! I just wanted to say hi on this beautiful Monday afternoon! I'm currently sitting on the boyfriend's couch because I took a last minute PTO day in order to recoup from this weekend's festivities - yeah, they were that good. It was kind of weird/exhilarating to not be connected with the world 24/7, but the lake offered great company, adventures, and boat rides so social media and blogging was the last thing that was on my mind. Saturday I attended the wedding of Mr. & Mrs. Eric Anderson at Martha's Orchard. The weather was right on point, the beer and wine flowed for hours, and of course we all got down on the dance floor. It couldn't have been more gorgeous and I just wanted to say congratulations to the newlyweds - love you two! Now, I'm leaving you with some of my favorite snapshots from last week so I can continue lounging {go ahead, be jealous}. Enjoy!
{Continuance of my crescent roll obsession //left// turkey, 
spinach, jalapeno, & blue cheese //right// shredded BBQ
 chicken, jalapeno, & blue cheese}
{Brother & sister in law's new clothing line, Offshore:Onshore}
{Check out their facebook page here for more information}
{Wedding attire at Martha's Orchard}
{Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mama bear, Cindy}


Hope you all had a great weekend and Happy {late} Mother's Day to all the moms out there!!

xx

6 comments:

  1. Loving your snaps! Enjoy your day :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! You and your mom are adorable, two beautiful ladies!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMMM (in regards to your crescents!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crescent rolls are genius... I'm hungry now!

    xx-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love crescent rolls! ;)

    p.s. i love the last picture -- you and your mom are so pretty! and oh gosh, such gorgeous flowers!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)