Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Festivities

I don't know about all of you, but Memorial Day weekend really took a toll on me. We started off  by celebrating a friend's birthday on Friday night, then went south to my roommate's lake for the day, followed by the Indy 500, and finally ended with another fun filled day soaking up sun at Geist Lake. Needless to say I was exhausted and really had no time or energy to blog the past couple of days. But after a little R&R, loads of laundry, and much needed phone time with my dad, I'm back in action. Here are some snapshots of my non-stop weekend - hope you enjoy! 
 //lake wear// Tunic: The Webster x Target / Swim Suit: Victoria's Secret / Hat & Bracelets: H&M / Shoes: Green Mountain / Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs /
 {We made a little hike to the waterless waterfall - really needs to rain here soon}
 {Tyler with a very foamy beer}
{Best friends}
 {The bf was in skipping rocks heaven, along with all the boys}
{My favorite place in Indiana - Lamb Lake}
//Indy 500// Dress: F21 / Swim Suit: Betsy Johnson / Shoes: Converse / Purse: Coach (thrifted/vintage) / Hat: H&M / Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs /
 {1998 Official Pace Car}
 {First time sitting in the grandstands at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway}
 {Frolicking through the golf course - that's not my beer can on the ground FYI}
{Sato making a pit stop}

Did anyone do anything fun over the weekend? Now that I'm back to reality I'd love to hear all about it!

Have a great Thursday and stop by tomorrow for some fancies!

xx
Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram | Chictopia | Pinterest 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! I had to study this weekend haha
    xoxo

    http://mentrend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend was amazing! That lake looks so pretty, I'd love to just sit on that dock and relax! My weekend was not nearly as eventful as yours, so I'm just going to live vicariously through you. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a perfect MD weekend to me! I bet you saw some interesting sites at the Indy 500 ;)

    xoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun weekend Allie, love your dress!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)