Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day + Hangover

I know, I know Mother's Day is over and done with, but I wanted to share some pictures from Sunday spent with my family here in Indiana. My mom and step-dad moved here from Arizona my freshman year of college, so that's kind of what brought me out this way. Well, that and a full-time job with great pay and benefits. Not to mention my brother and sister-in-law live in Indiana as well. It's nice to have family in unfamiliar places and a "home" to run to when needed.

We spent the evening eating {duhhh} and taking pictures with my new toy. My mom was kind enough to snap a few outfit photos of me and they turned out better than I expected. Why?? Well, this girl was huuunnngovvver! The wedding Saturday night did me over pretty good. Free beer and wine is always a dangerous combination. So for me to have taken a shower, apply makeup, AND put on normal clothes is just crazy talk. I'm pretty wrinkly in the pictures, but that's what I get for being hunched over in fetal position. Just kidding - kind of. 
 //family time// Top: Old Navy / Shorts: H&M / Shoes: Alexander Wang / Purse: TJ Maxx / Watch: Michael Kors /
 / Bracelets: F21 & J. Crew / Band-Aid: Covering Cinco de Mayo wound / Ring: Kenneth Cole /
 {Tasty dinner: Brie, pear, & caramelized onion bruschetta {recipe post coming soon}, fruit, chicken, & quinoa, rice, & mushroom medley}
{Me and my nieces}
{The stars of the evening - Mama Missy & Mama/Nana Cindy}
 {Mama bear and her cubs, minus one that's in Hawaii}
{Nana and kids}


xx

3 comments:

  1. Great family pictures! Love your floral shorts and your bracelets!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos. I cant believe you were hung over in these pics, I couldn't even tell. You look beautiful.
    Carlee

    http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK STUNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING ure gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)