Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pacers Work Wear


 //work wear// Sweater, Skirt, Necklace: F21 / Heels: Kelsi Dagger / Watch: Michael Kors /


I've never been a big basketball fan, but since moving to the Midwest I've found myself attending and watching more basketball games than ever before. A while back I did a feature on how to wear colored denim, specifically at a Pacers game {see here}. The boyfriend really liked that post, so I wanted to do something similar since the Pacers are currently in the playoffs {they play the Heat tonight at 7pm EST}. 

I always receive company-wide emails asking us to support our Pacers by wearing blue or Pacers attire on game days. I'm not one for wearing NBA gear, so I got a little creative with items I already own. Showing my support for the Indiana Pacers while still staying true to my personal style was my main goal here. I love a good blue and yellow combination any given day, but of course this is fitting for the circumstances. It's professional, modest, and bold which is a winning combination for work wear. The thick stripes, oversized watch, and jeweled necklace keep the outfit interesting without going overboard. 

What do you think, do you like the combination for work? Do you try and incorporate your team's colors into your work outfits? 

xx

10 comments:

  1. Love it. I love that skirt on you! And that necklace is so pretty.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, I love that skirt!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basketball games are pretty fun to go to. I have also been a huge sports fan so that is just me. I love the outfit, and I never realized how blue your eyes are! So lovely.
    Carlee

    http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might become a Pacers fan just because of the awesome color combo...haha. I have the same skirt in tan and black and I love it. I didn't think it was really a work skirt, but now I am going to steal your look and wear it to work.


    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute skirt! Suprised it's from F21 only because of the length. I might have to make a trip there this weekend. Enjoy yours!!

    xx-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! your soo gorgeous,i'm in love with your skirt!

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt with the yellow, looks great!

    Seize the Styles

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these colors together and you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)