Friday, June 15, 2012

{Friday's Fancies} Outfit Crush



//Blair's Outfit// Equipment sleeveless blouse, $185. TIBI black skirt, £285. ASOS bow tie , $13. Karen Walker sunglasses, $220. Stuart Weitzman pointy pumps, $220. Zara cardigan, $80. MAC "Ruby Woo" lipstick //Outfit for Less// Monki sleeveless top, €22. Topshop black skirt, $50. GUESS pointy toe pumps, $99. Windsor black purse, $35. Go-Jane bow tie, $4.60. ASOS sunglasses, $20.

Happy Friday everyone! I'm currently in San Fran right now with all my besties, but I wanted to leave you with something to read this fabulous Friday! Unless you've been living under a rock,  then you know Blair from Atlantic-Pacific blog has the most envious closet around. Not to mention she's perfected her layering and accessorizing skills. Without a doubt, she's my blogger fashion icon. She just posted these pictures a few days ago and I have been obsessing ever since. Her classic outfit above screams Karl Lagerfeld and Audrey Hepburn which has me drooling over the entire ensemble. So, this Friday I wanted to show how you can get Blair's classic look for less!!

Go check out {longdistanceloving} for more outfits the fabulous bloggers are crushin on! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back with you next week!

xx

6 comments:

  1. What a fun classy outfit! I love it. The bow tie is was really makes it! :)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love blair's style. LOVE what you came up with, such great finds. Have a fabulous weekend Allie! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So classic & chic! Love the peplum skirt :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, I love Blaire's sense of style! Your outfit for less is fabulous...thanks for sharing such a beautiful look (for less!) I would love if you could stop by and enter my pearl earring giveaway on the blog! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)