Friday, June 1, 2012

{Friday's Fancies} White Out



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Happy Friday everyone! Thank goodness this was a short work week and the freakin weekend is here. I plan on doing nothing tonight, with the exception of a little dinner date with my step dad {soooo excited}! I'm sure I'll be posting pictures of my tasty tacos from the Monon Food Company, so be sure you're following me on Instagram {here}. Just a little reminder is all ;)

The all white trend has picked up major support from bloggers all over, so I decided to include some white hot inspiration this fancy Friday. Elin Kling was my inspiration to hop on the white out bandwagon when she paired her own Elin Kling x H&M Pieces together {see picture 5}. Pretty much anything the girl wears is uber chic, but this is minimalism at its finest. She proves you can exude sex in just a soft t-shirt, high-waisted pants, and an envelope clutch - all white items of course! I just love it. 

Sorry for such a short post today, but you should go check out {longdistanceloving} for more white out looks! Have a fabulous weekend! 

xx 

7 comments:

  1. I don't even know if I can pick a favorite look. But, that last one is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white, such an elegant look! Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wide leg trousers in the last photo are divine! Have a lovely weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elin is amazing! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the first dress and the last pair of pants!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four is my fave forrrr sure. I need a lace top in my life STAT! Have a great weekend, girl!

    xoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress in that first one is ADORABLE!! love all of these pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)