Monday, June 11, 2012

Insta-Fun #12

Good morning everyone! Hope the weekend was as good to you as it was to me. Socializing around bonfires, kiddie pools, and beer Olympics were at the top of my list this weekend. I thoroughly enjoy being able to hang out with various groups of friends all weekend before I have to get up and do the whole damn thing again on Monday. Currently, my long list of To Do's is staring me in the face, making me question if I can complete everything before heading to San Fran on Thursday! One of my best friends will be getting married on Saturday in St. Helena, CA and I could not be more excited to be reunited with my girlfriends in just a few days! What's even better is when I return to Indy, I'll have a few days to hang out with my dad and step mom who will be in town from southern Cali! This all means starting Thursday, food and wine snapshots will more than likely take over my Insta-bubble for a week! Make sure and following along here so you don't miss out on all the fun!! Like usual, I'm leaving you with some Instagram shots from last week. Enjoy!
 {Tyler and I all dolled up for the Curry wedding}
 {5pm called for watermelon and wine}
 {I spy the Offshore:Onshore logo and a little stud muffin}
 {Matching nails and necklace - gift from bf via London}
 {White linen and rugby stripes}
{Summer popsicle lovin'}


Have a lovely Monday!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the matching nails and necklace. You look so pretty for the wedding in the first picture!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding outfit looks gorgeous Allie!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)