Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Insta-Fun #13 {San Francisco}

Hi everyone!!! Have you missed me?! I'm still on vacation hanging out with my dad and step mom who are in town, but I wanted to share some of my favorite Instagram pictures from the past week! San Francisco was by far the best girls vacation to date! We roamed the city, ate amazing food, and drank Napa Valley dry. Oh, and the wedding of our sorority sister was GORGEOUS! It was an excruciatingly hot day, but thanks to the complimentary parasols we managed to get through it with as little sweating  as possible. Lots of San Francisco pictures are to come, so make sure and keep checking in! Hope you enjoy these snapshots of my trip :) 
{Flight necessities}

{San Francisco architecture is vibrant and fun}
{View from Hotel Brian of the Golden Gate Bridge}
{Cheese heaven at V. Sattui Winery}
{Table 22 was the best table at the wedding - just sayin ;) }
{Beautiful wedding of Joey and John at Meadowood in St. Helena, CA}
{My best friends}
{Came home with some Napa Valley goodies!}
{Bowling calls for pizza and beer}
{Portobello, carrot souffle, field salad, and crispy onions for dinner at Oh Yummm! Bistro}


xx

4 comments:

  1. What a fun time!! The wedding looked gorgeous! The table arrangement looked like something from a magazine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house is so adorable! Reminds me of lots of places around the london area :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures seems like ure having fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. take me back... especially to the wine tasting, picnic, wedding and being with YOU! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)