Monday, June 25, 2012

Insta-Fun #14

Good morning everyone! Hope the weekend treated you well and your Monday is off to a fab start! I planned on taking it incredibly easy this weekend to catch up on some R&R from my vacation {isn't that how it always happens - you need a vacay from your vacation?!}, but I remained pretty active hanging out with friends and family. I'm going to try and post every day this week, but no guarantees since my bed is looking pretty comfy at this point :) 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Monday, as well as these snapshots from my week via my Instagram

{The most amazing Crème Brûlée french toast from Zest + my doodle}
{Got to put my wine and cheese plates from Napa to good use!}
{Dinner c/o my dad and I: cheese popovers, homemade mashed 
potatoes, asparagus wrapped in prosciutto& filet mignon 
cooked to perfection}
{Color blocked outfit inspired by the Friday's Fancies theme}
{Indians game at Victory Field}
{My niece turned 4 years old - she's such a little princess}
{Late night lake cruisin'}

xx 

5 comments:

  1. Love your colorblock outfit, very fun! And that sunset is absolutely gorgeous. I love late-night laking! :)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING your necklace in the colorblock photo! And that french toast looks sooo tasty. Have you ever had the cowboy potatoes at Zest? I know the name sounds ridiculous but they are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is your niece! All this food looks yummy and is making me hungry... even though I JUST had lunch!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo IN LOVE with this post!

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)