Wednesday, June 27, 2012

On my mind // the necessities

On my mind: the necessities



I realized the other day that I haven't created a wishlist in a hot minute. Probably because my birthday isn't until next year and no present-giving-holidays are in the near future, so there's no need to give "hints" to anyone about what to get me. Typically, I'll pin coveted items to my Wish List board via Pinterest, but I tend to forget about them in a week. So, I'm going to start creating a round up of my wants, needs and must-haves right here on the blog. This new installment is called "On my mind" and this week I'm focusing on affordable necessities I personally have been swooning over. 
  • //One// Zara Color Block Heels {$50}: Last year, my dad and step mom bought me some pink and orange two-tone heels from Zara that I absolutely love {my dad was hesitant to buy them for me because he said they look like stripper shoes}. But I think my shoe collection is in dire need of another color block pair of heels. I tried these on in SF, but unfortunately they were out of my size - 37 UK if anyone wants to know ;)
  • //Two// Baublebar Mini Monogram Necklace {$95}: Baublebar came out with the smaller version of their gorgeous monogram necklace and it's been on my mind ever since! The big one is fabulous, but the smaller one petite enough to wear every day. 
  • //Three// THEIT Black "Bossi Bag" {$159}: THIS bag will be mine. It's the perfect camera bag as it has padded {removable} compartments AND it's waterproof! Not only is it functional, but it's pretty too!
  • //Four// Kate Spade "Cobble Hill Leslie" Purse {$224 on sale!}: I've been saying I need a new work purse for way too long now. I need to bite the bullet and get a high-quality piece, since it's used at least five days a week. This Kate Spade bag makes me weak in the knees with its color, shape and exapandability.
  • //Five// Gorjana Chevron Charm Bracelet {$60}: I'm a sucker for dainty bracelets and chevron. I. Want. This. NOW.
  • //Six// Yves Saint Laurent Arty 'N' Ring {$248 on sale!}: A fabulous statement necklace is a must-have, but so is a fabulous statement ring! The rope detailing won me over. 
  • //Seven// Zara Leopard Sandals {$50}: My leopard loafers have seen better days. I basically made money on them if you calculate the cost per wear, so new leopard sandals are justified. And how perfect are these Zara ones?!
Are you craving any of the above items as much as me?! 

5 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! Zara sale starts tomorrow :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that really a camera bag?! If so, I need it too! That's definitely the prettiest camera bag I've ever seen. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a camera bag? I love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That camera bag is Uh-Maze-Ing. I'm obsesed. Also loving those shoes!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)