Tuesday, June 26, 2012

San Francisco & Napa Valley

A couple of weeks ago, I made a trip out to San Francisco and Napa Valley with my sorority sisters for our dear friend's wedding. I haven't been with ALL of these girls {and Paul!} since our 2009 Homecoming, so this was such a special trip for me. Being 1000+ miles away from my best friends/sisters has not been easy. Actually, it's been incredibly hard. Thankfully, I've made the most wonderful friends here in Indianapolis and I don't know where I would be without them too. I know I'm one lucky girl, but I still miss my Arizona girlfriends every day. 

This trip flew by. We went to an all girls dinner in the city. Struggled to walk the hills in heels {props to you SF gals wearing heels every day - you're crazy}. Jenn and I sniffed out the nearest Zara. Got called mean names by a bum. Went wine tasting at V. Sattui Winery. Bought out V. Sattui Winery. Took Calistoga by surprise according to all the looks we received. Had my palm read by the iPhone. Got ready all together {which I have missed SOO much!}. Paid over $20 for a martini {thanks Tanabs!}. Watched one of our best friends tie the knot. Danced to "Cyclone" with the bride. All while laughing like we're back at Dirtbags singing "Sweet Caroline" and closing out the patio! 

I can't wait to go back to SF and of course, see my besties again. Here's a little massive photo diary of my trip! :)

 {Jenn & I}

/ Dress: F21 / Belt: H&M / Sandals: Dolce Vita / Bag: TJ Maxx / Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs / 
{Stopped by the Oakville Grocery Farmstand for awesome Sangria}
{The girls, Paul, & our wine guy}
{My other best, Coree}
{Take one is a keeper...}
{Take two...}
{Take three...we obviously enjoy each other's company}
{Anchors Away!}
 {Calistoga, California}
 {My contribution to the "I'm Happiest When..." tree}
 {These parasols saved the day}
{With the beautiful bride, Joey. All Delta Gammas in this picture!}
{Little foggy, but stopped at the Golden Gate Bridge for a quick pic!}

xx

8 comments:

  1. This looks like an awesome trip. My sister is moving out to San Francisco in a few weeks, so I already have a trip planned for November.

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures. It looks like you had such a great time! I really want to visit SF someday (and Napa Valley too...I'm all for wine tastings!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED looking at all the pictures from the trip! You ladies are gorg! I am still really close with a bunch of my sorority sisters too! Those kinds of girl trips are the BEST!! I MUST get to SF soon!! DYING!
    xo
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. take us back! seriously the best weekend! so glad you posted these bestie =) x0, jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl!!!! your pictures are STUNNING!! LOVE the "happiest when tree"--cutest ever! You better let me know when you come back! I miss your gorg face xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fabulous trip! All your girls are gorgeous :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures!! and looks like such a fun time! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I've always wanted to visit Napa! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)