Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sparkly Vamp

//work wear// Blouse: F21 / Metallic sweater: H&M / Jeans: H&M / Shoes: Zara / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: J. Crew & F21 /

Sometimes a girl needs a little sparkle during the day - am I right? Whether it's a glittery bauble, sequin top, or shiny trousers, sporting sparkles seems to be an instant pick me up for the gloomiest, dreaded days. After I loaded these pictures onto my computer, two things came to mind: 1) I'm vampire white and 2) I sparkle like a vampire in this sweater. In no way am I calling myself irresistible, but the way the light hits my sweater combined with paleness of my skin, I'd probably fit right in with the Cullens. All I have to say is Bella Swan better watch out. 

Happy Tuesday!

xx

7 comments:

  1. hahaha. You are not vampire white. I understand the feeling though. I bared my pasty white legs this weekend and felt like I was blinding people.

    Your eyes look GORGEOUS in these photos! They pop so beautifully. And of course I love your outfit! The layering is great :)

    xoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyes look so blue!! and i love the whole look! p.s. how do you make your hair SO BIG?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You crack me up with your vampire comments. Lookin' good giiiirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally right! I love this sweater over the star print shirt, adorable! And holy cow, your hair looks awesome.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vampire white...NO WAY!! More like Snow White!! Seriously gorg!! Your eyes are the most beautiful blue!! And I am all about the sparkles...not matter the day or time!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely agree re: sparkle :) Fabulous hair!!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)