Thursday, July 26, 2012

Crazy Pants

 //work wear// Blouse: Ellen Tracy / Pants: Zara / Heels: F21 / Bag: TJ Maxx / Necklace: H&M / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: J. Crew, F21 /
Tyler was getting into the close-up shots :)

These pants get a lot of attention when I wear them out. Maybe not as much now as they used to {I think Indiana has finally caught on to the printed pants trend}, but the first time I wore them out I think I gave some innocent bystanders whiplash! They couldn't turn their heads and furrow their brows fast enough. A passerby in Trader Joe's {who didn't strike me as a fashion lover} gave me the, "Those are some crazy pants you got on there," awkward comment. I don't really know how to respond to comments like that, so I just muttered a puzzled, "Thank you?" But I've heard it all about these pants. My boyfriend thinks they're "interesting" and my roommate asked me if they're "normal/acceptable" - both in the sincerest way possible. They might be a little loud for the work place, but I've embraced a lot of loud/weird/non-traditional work clothing over the past few years that coworkers don't even bat an eyelash at my wardrobe anymore. Nothing seems to surprise them and I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing. Maybe it just means I need to test the limits a little bit more. 


Cheers to crazy pants and it being Thirsty Thursday! 

xx

6 comments:

  1. I think these pants are fantastic! Although, having lived in Indiana for 20+ years, I definitely know what you're talking about with the funny looks. But I say push the boundaries! Indiana is certainly not fashion forward, so don't take any of the looks/comments to heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants. I don't know if I could pull them off wearing them to the work place but I am glad you can! You look awesome.
    Carlee

    http://almostendearing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crazy pants. They are pretty awesome to me!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie, these pants are FABULOUS! You look amazing!!! Your stunning style matches your stunning personality XOXO
    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pants! They are awesome! Wear them with pride, girl! Hope you are having a great Thursday.
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)