Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fireworks

//work wear// Dress: Kensie / Heels: Alexander Wang / Purse: Aldo / Necklace: H&M / Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: J. Crew /

Happy 4th of July!!! Just wanted to say a quick hello before heading out to the lake! I just finished preparing my Oreo, blueberry and strawberry mini cheesecakes and let me tell you, they're awesome. Especially for my first attempt at making cheesecake! Recipe coming soon....

I picked up this dress the other day while shopping the sale racks at Macy's. I was instantly drawn to the color palate considering this awesome holiday we're celebrating today. Plus, the print reminds me of fireworks and just seemed too appropriate to pass up. I paired them with my favorite Alexander Wang heels {especially since we're in a drought} and the whole outfit came together perfectly. Patriotic chic at it's best. 

Have a great day! Be safe and see you all tomorrow! 

xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I love this dress and it looks so beautiful on you. Lovely.
    Carlee

    http://almostendearing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress. Can you get a dress any more perfect for July 4th? It reminds me of fireworks too.
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty print...it reminds me of an abstract painting! It's perfect for the 4th :) I'm a new follower!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)