Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hipster

 //work wear// Top: H&M / Skirt: Zara / Heels: Zara / Bag: TJ Maxx / Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: J. Crew /


I'd like to introduce the newest pencil skirt added to my ever-growing collection! I snatched it up while shopping in San Francisco a few weeks ago {see here}. It's such a pretty pale pink that I can't wait to wear with everything. However, the little hip detail is obviously the most appealing part! It's more subtle than the peplum, but it's still a little extra detail that made falling in love with it that much easier.

Happy Tuesday 

xx

6 comments:

  1. fabulous as always! LOVE LOVE that top and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in pencil skirts! Love the leopard top.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, you can never go wrong with a neutral pencil skirt! Love it :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHOES ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)