Monday, July 2, 2012

Insta-Fun #15

Good morning everyone! Hope you had some time yesterday to gear up for this week! I can't believe we're already in July - where'd the time go? But the 4th of July is in just a couple of days and I can't wait to be back out on the boat! Indiana is in a major drought right now {along with numerous other states}. So fireworks this year may not actually happen in fear of brush fires. Disappointing, but totally necessary. 

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of hanging out with Tyler's family. His brother and sister-in-law are in town from Green Bay, including his one year old nephew! We also scored tickets for a suite to watch the Quidam Cirque Du Solei show! As many times as I've been to Vegas, I've never seen one of their shows! It was ah-mazing and great mix of anxiety and laughter. After the show we headed over to Tin Roof and had one too many "friendship shots". Those were the bartender's doing, but we did end up making more friends with them! Imagine that. 

Hope you have a fabulous Monday! Check out some of my Instagram pictures below {and don't forget to follow my Insta-bubble for more fun pictures}!  
{Brugge dinner with Ashley, Amber, & Sarah}
{Friday treats!}
{Sushi nom noms with my fabulous coworkers}
 {My little cutie}
{Cut-off shorts and a sheer top in order to beat the humidity}


xx

7 comments:

  1. Your food pictures always make me so hungry. Love that stars print top!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had such a great time at dinner, can't wait for the next get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friendship shots sound fun! I love the star shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit in the last photo - the stars are very patriotic! :)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a good time! Love your photos! Your puppy is the cutest!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. aboslutely luv ure post doll as always good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you ate well this weekend! ;) And can I please borrow that star shirt!?! LOVE!! have a great 4th of July!!! Hope you guys can see some fireworks!! Enjoy the lake! We are off to glamp...I mean camp!! ;)
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)