Monday, July 9, 2012

Insta-Fun #16

Good morning everyone!! I'm in a great mood today for a few reasons:

  1. I had an amazing weekend with Tyler and our friends. We got to visit our good friend's new house, play lots of games, drink tons of beer, and chill in the lake during this past hot hot HOT weekend. 
  2. Tyler and I put his gifted Groupon to good use and tried Poccadio, a Moroccan Grill which serves amazing gourmet sandwiches and hearty plates with flavors that exploded on our palates. Not to mention we received an entire plate of food {with a thorough explanation, of course} to sample before using our Groupon deal. It's a new little place in Broad Ripple that we cannot get enough of now.
  3. To my surprise I HAVE OVER 200 FOLLOWERS!!!!! Between Google Friends Connect, RSS, and Bloglovin', I cannot believe how many wonderful readers I have. Seriously speechless you guys. Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
As you can see I have a lot to be appreciative and thankful for. It's sometimes hard to keep that perspective when curve balls are thrown my way, but with the love and support of friends and family I know everything will always work out the way it's supposed to. On that note, I would like to thank my wonderful, optimistic, genius boyfriend for always being my rock and confidant. He's the best at reminding me that "life is good" when I start to lose that perspective. He's also one of my biggest supporters who reads and contributes to my little blog by either being an official taste tester or photographer. I'm a lucky, lucky girl. 

So, now that I got all the mushy stuff out of my system, here's a few pictures from my Instagram - enjoy!! 

{Mozzarella stuffed turkey meatballs & garlic knots}
{Geist Lake on the Fourth of July}
{Caprese & Prosciutto cups}
{Stripes + Peplum}
{Couldn't resist some items from the Zara sale}

xx

5 comments:

  1. That peplum top is adorable. I love Zara, but the one closest to me closed!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hit up the Zara sale too! so many great options! Congrats on all your followers!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at Bedazzles After Dark {enter my giveaway for a leather clutch here!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the meatballs and the caprese cups... DELISH! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fab weekend! I would love the try those caprese cups, they look delish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, since I've been out of touch with the real world, and thus YOU, I'm glad to have "caught up" on your weekend! Talk to you soon, best! Oh, and congrats on the followers! IMPRESSIVE! x0,jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)