Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Insta-Fun #17

Good morning everyone! A quick hello from me before I start in on my work {while sitting in the car shop that is!}. I was super busy yesterday, so my apologies for not getting to m regular Monday programming. The heat really got to me, which required a cat-nap before heading to dance lessons with Tyler at Darren's Ballroom! We bought a Groupon some time ago for two private lessons that we finally cashed in on! We had a blast - and we weren't half bad either!!! Our instructor sang our praises the entire time. We learned a few combinations from Salsa, Swing, and Rumba! After our next/last session this upcoming Monday, we'll most likely take our new moves to the dance floor...in public! I can't wait! 

For now, here's what you've missed if you haven't been following me on Instagram {shame on you if you haven't too!} Just kidding. I still love you. But seriously, follow me here
{Best dish at Taste - chorizo, dates, bacon, and goat cheese}
{Mint and bronze}
{Sweetest Continental at the Marr Farm - suicide doors and everything}
{Lucky Goodwill find - floral trousers for a friend's luau themed birthday}
{A repeat of our favorite breakfast, with a new little side dish!}

Have an awesome Tuesday!

xx

6 comments:

  1. Great pics! Can't wait to hear more about your dance lessons! :)
    Have a great Tuesday!
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. um when i come to visit can we go to taste and have the chorizo, dates, bacon, and goat cheese! PLEASE! =) love you! x0, jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your floral pants and your food photos always make me hungry! :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I can't even handle all of your food pictures... they always make me so hungry and wish that I had such yummy looking food in front me.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)