Monday, July 23, 2012

Insta-Fun #18

Good morning everyone! Ready to start this fine work week off with a bang?! No?! Me neither. I'd crawl back in bed in a heartbeat if I could. But hopefully the weekend was good to you all. I spent my time relaxing at a lake down south of here, eating and drinking, dominating at Taboo, snuggled in blankets and boyfriend while gazing at the stars, and floating on rafts for hours. I got way too much sun though thanks to a long nap and no sunscreen.Oops. 

Here are a few snapshots from last week - hope you enjoy!

{Hot yoga is my new obsession}
{Jessica Biel looking radiant in the August issue of Instyle}
{Perfect night on Sweetwater Lake}
{Wine and canvas night with my friend Tiffini}
{My masterpiece after a few glasses of wine}

xx

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! That lake is sooo beautiful. I need some lake time too! :)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Wine and Canvas sometime! I just need to find friends that are willing to do it with me...
    Your masterpiece is lovely! ;)

    Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do a wine and canvas night so bad! Looks like a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)