Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bowl of Sherbet

//work wear// Sweater: F21 / Blouse & Pants: H&M / Loafers: Lauren by Ralph Lauren / Bag: Aldo / Watch: Michael Kors / Necklace: F21 / 

Well, this outfit grabbed lots of attention the other day at work and out and about. My boss {who wears a suit every day} quickly commented that I looked very bright and like a big bowl of sherbet. I couldn't really disagree with his comment. Dressing in bright colors is one of the quickest pick me ups while facing a gloomy day. Another pick me up is eating ice cream, or in this case a bowl of sherbet. Conclusion: dressing like a big bowl of sherbet keeps pep in your step all day long. Let's just consider this scientifically proven.

I took today off just to relax, maybe cook, and basically do nothing on this fine soon-to-be-rainy Thursday.

xx

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit and the colors! It is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU look adorbs! Love those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful Allie! Love the colors and peek-a-boo leopard!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit! It looks absolutely perfect. I love how you use leopard print in a subtle way, and the focus is on the color blocking.
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest bowl of sherbert I have ever seen!! I need to copy cat this one...it just needs to cool of here!!!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole look! It looks like there's a leopard peeking out of its cage. Dangerous, yet adorable.

    Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combos plus Im loving the hint of leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! Great way to style bright colors for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)