Tuesday, August 28, 2012

On my mind | bordeaux

On my mind | Bordeaux


It's official...I can't wait for fall. Even though I love strutting around in the sheerest of tops and shortest shorts, I'm obsessed with layering, fall colors, snoods, boots and wine. Well, I love wine any season, but bordeaux for fall just seems to fit. The deep hue warms up the coldest days and is a great transition color along with navy and emerald. I'm not going to get too ahead of myself since it's supposed to be in the 90's this week, but once that first frost hits that means no more mosquito bites and it's completely appropriate to match my favorite drink {wine, duh!}. 

What's your fall color crush this year? 

I've still gotta wrap up some things before leaving on Thursday, but you'll probably hear from me tomorrow. Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

xx

4 comments:

  1. love the coat, rain boots and bag! the bag actually looks a little bit like my work laptop bag =) x0, jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my fave color for Fall as well! (and navy!) Love the coat, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this colour too!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)