Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chevron

/ Dress: Everly / Shoes: Zara / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: J. Crew & NYC Vendor /

A simple - yet loud - outfit for a day of work. It's weird, sometimes I'm completely content waiting a few days or even weeks before ripping the tags off my newest purchases. But sometimes, I just HAVE. TO. WEAR. IT. This little number and sassy flats only lasted 18 hours from their time of purchase before making their way onto my body. I'd like to blame it on the whole "I just got back from NYC and had nothing clean left in my suitcase" dilemma, but that's a total lie. And we don't want our relationship filled with lies now, do we? I didn't think so. 

Oh, and a big HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY to my fan-fuckin-tastic big brother, Cory! He's a pretty rad  and talented guy with a big heart and too many jokes. Hope you have a great day brudda bear {your goody package is coming soon!}. 


xx

8 comments:

  1. I am in love with this dress! Bring on the chevron! I don't blame you one bit...if this dress was mine, I would have worn it immediately! Have a great Tuesday.
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.socialsara.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress and I LOVE your shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress, and I love it with those shoes (the same ones you wore to FNO if I remember correctly??)

    Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fab is that dress! Love the look. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress, gorgeous print! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute dress and those shoes are adorable!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helllo, Miss Thang!!!! I absolutely love it!!! Those heels...Dear Lord, I need!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)