Tuesday, September 4, 2012

FNOindy Shopping List

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you had a chance to relax and unwind over Labor Day weekend! Tyler and I returned from our sunny NYC vacation last night and I feel like I could use another couple days to recoup. We were non-stop tourists eating and drinking everything in sight {I'm sure you know this if you've been following me on Instagram!}. I'll be doing a few NYC photo diary posts next week, but for now I want to focus on one of the best nights of the year - Fashion's Night Out!!!

Indy is celebrating Fashion's Night Out on 9/6 as an official participant this year! It's an amazing first for Indy and the fashion community - even my boyfriend is excited for the extravaganza! IndySpectator published my FNOindy contribution today, which I highly encourage you to check out here! If you're an Indy resident, I've provided you with the nitty-gritty so there's no reason you shouldn't make it to a FNO event {again click here to read it}! If you're not an Indy resident, browse Fashion's Night Out event listings to locate events in your area and even online! 

While in NYC I obviously did a little shopping; however, I didn't get everything on my fall shopping list. One of my FNOindy Tips is to come prepared with a list of items you need/want. Like most shopping fanatics, I have to set and adhere to a strict monthly wardrobe budget {especially when it comes to trendier items}. Bringing a shopping list reduces the chance of frivolous purchases and assists staying within budget! Of course, if you happen to stumble upon a bracelet or handbag that gives you butterflies and is not on your list, no judgement will be passed if it "accidentally" makes it home with you ;) 

Tell me, what's on your FNO shopping list? Below are a few fall items I'm currently craving and hope to swoop up:

FNO Shopping List



HAPPY SHOPPING!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting published! That's awesome! I need some new boots and a new bag for the fall. Thanks for sharing your tips! Hope you have a great week! :)
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE those pants and those cap toe heels!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to keep my FNO shopping list small this year :) I need a couple sweaters -- especially a burgundy one!

    I found your blog while looking around at FNOindy events. I'm a fellow Indianapolis style blogger, and I was so excited when I ran across your blog!

    Have fun tomorrow night!

    Sarah

    http://tulleandtrinkets.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)