Wednesday, September 26, 2012

NYC Photo Diary #1

Tyler and I spent our first day in Manhattan playing tourists. We only had a few hot spots on our agenda, but the day unfolded perfectly. With the exception of it being 90 degrees out, it was the perfect day to explore the big city. Those of you who follow me on Instagram seemed to really enjoy our documented trip, but of course I took a bajillion pictures with my camera(s) that I wanted to share with you {and JUST got around to posting them a month later - oopsie!}. The following photos are some of my faves from our first day meandering through NYC. Hope you enjoy them!
{Brooklyn Bridge}
{Tombstone of √Čtienne Nicolas Marie Bechet de Rochefontaine, a french officer who fought in the American Revolutionary War alongside the American Army, in the graveyard of St. Paul's Chapel}
{Stroll along the Hudson River}
{9/11 Memorial + One World Trade Center being built}
{Reunited in Union Square with my friend/sorority sister, Nicole}
{Treated to a Turkish Coffee at a friend's on the Upper Westside}
picasion gif animator
{Look at is rise and get frothy!}
{Served with a little whiskey and coke - tastiest coffee everrrr}
{Rooftop view of Central Park}
{Tyler and his friend/fraternity brother, Anton}
{We're quite the weird couple if you didn't know}

{I'll take a second home on the top floor, thanks}
{Little PDA on the Great Lawn}
{Not the best shot, but still yoga on the Great Lawn}
{Passed by The Metropolitan Museum of Art}


More pictures to come!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you two are an adorable couple! Love these pictures, looks like you had a great time in NYC. And I am so fascinated by rooftop homes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job.. worth the wait! the coffee looks wonderful and I'm glad i could snap a few decent ones of the two of you on the roof :) welcome anytime
    -a

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm catching up on yesterday's blog posts :) Great photos!

    Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna be there!! You guys looks like you are having an amazing time!!! That yoga pose needs to go in a FRAME!!! AWESOME!!! So many great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Brooklyn Bridge and sunset pictures - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous photos and such an important reminder that I take NYC for granted. I live 45 minutes from there and I haven't done almost all of these things. Totally inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)