Tuesday, September 18, 2012

PipLey Vintage


Good morning everyone! I'm excited to introduce you to PipLey Vintage, a new online boutique filled with women's vintage and vintage inspired clothing! The owner's two daughters are the inspiration behind the store's name: Pippa and Finley {who are super cute, by the way}. The mother of two wanted to share her passion for vintage clothing with like-minded fashionistas, so she's filled her boutique with beautiful vintage blouses, skirts, dresses, charming Lyla Rose bracelets and much more! PipLey Vintage has loads of potential to be every woman's go-to online boutique for affordable, high quality pieces. I fell head over heels in love with a few items and couldn't believe how budget friendly they are! Here's some of my favorites that are perfect for fall!


Aren't they gorgeous?! All of them would be a perfect addition to any fashionista's closet {especially that sweet bow skirt!}. Go check out the store and don't hesitate - fill that cart up! If you don't, I will. :) 

Also, follow PipLey Vintage on Twitter {here} and Facebook {here} for updates about newly added items, discounted items, and other special announcements such as "Thrifty Thursdays!" Trust me, you don't want to miss out on Thursdays when one dreamy item is 50% off for the entire day!

Tell me - which of the pieces above are your favorites? 

Have a fabulous Tuesday lovelies! 

xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the Chance Encounter dress and the bow print skirt, so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bow skirt! Gorgeous!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great write up! Thank you so much!!

    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute these pieces are! I love that first dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)