Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Update: Sweetwater Lake

Good morning everyone! Hopefully, the weekend treated you well! We had a lovely time at Sweetwater Lake Friday and Saturday, eating LOTS of food, soaking up the last rays of sun, dominating in Pictionary {well, my team anyways}, and just enjoying each other's company. Saturday night, Tyler and I continued stuffing our faces at his parent's Half St. Pat's Party until I officially slipped into a food coma. Pretty sure I was in bed by 11:30pm. I know - I'm out of control. But I do have to say it was really nice waking up at a decent time, getting an early start on the five loads of laundry that had taken over my tiny room before heading to brunch with one of my bff's, Claire. Without going into details, it was one of the BEST brunches we've ever had! News to come from that brunch later on. ;)

So, there's my little weekend update for you. I'm aware I've stopped with the Instagram round up, but if you're missing the pictures that just means you really should be following me on Instagram {click here!}. However, I will leave you with one picture from the weekend: Sweetwater Lake at sunset.


Have a great Monday! I'll see you back here tomorrow as I introduce you to my newest sponsor, PipLey Vintage!

xx

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amzing weekend! Beautiful picture! Hope you have a great Monday!
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous picture! SOunds like a great weekend, but please explain: Half St. Patty's day? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is amazing! It sounds like a great weekend - you're making me crave brunch! I'm off to follow you in Instagram. I'm @dreejay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that photo is gorgeous! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! The pictures is gorgeous!!

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous view! Yay for a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. food comas are the best and worst thing ever. haha rough life! :)

    happy monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)