Thursday, October 4, 2012

Knotted to the Max

/ Bracelets: Niche Boutique, J. Crew, F21 / Watch: Michael Kors /
//work or lounge wear// Shirt: Loft / Skit: H&M / Sandals: Zara / Bag: F21 / 

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed Cory's Caprese Pizza guest post yesterday! He inspired Tyler and I to whip up a pizza of our own last night. If only I had that beautiful garden to pick from though! Maybe someday, right?! Thanks again Cory and I hope you'll be making an appearance again on here soon!

I wore this outfit for work last week, but my midriff wasn't showing. Once I stepped outside the building all bets were off and I knotted my top just a little higher. It reminded me of when I was in high school and used to leave my house in one outfit before heading to a friend's and changing into a more risqué one. Anyone else remember doing that too?! I was pretty notorious for it, especially when it came to Halloween. Sorry, mom {even though you're aware this happened due to picture evidence you discovered way back when}. 

Like I said in my last outfit post, I will wear my summery items until they just can't be worn any longer. It's inevitable sandals will have to rest peacefully on its shelf once snow shows its pretty - yet deceiving - face, but I'm still not sure if this maxi skirt needs to hibernate for the winter. It was recently rediscovered {I've said this about one too many items recently} and hundreds of winter outfit ideas have been running through my mind since. Over the next four to five months, I'm thinking it will develop a great relationship with boots, sweaters, hidden leggings and faux fur. I'll let you know how the love story turns out. 

xx

13 comments:

  1. I love the knotted tee look with maxi skirts!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I've been doing the knotted button-down recently, but I like the knotted tee too.

    Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta tu faldaa!

    pásate por mi blog que tengo nuevo outfit
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute skirt!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect look! Very inspiring.
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really original skirt and lovely boho outfit. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skirt
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you pinned yourself on Pinterest!! Especially that first photo!! Love this look. And, thank you so much for your sweet comment today! Love ya!! Have a fab-o weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY CUTE! I think the maxi could definitely be worn in the winter time! Have a great weekend friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your maxy skirt!! so cute!! Hugs XOXO Fe

    lauest.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everytime better it´s great to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh great job with that knot! Loving the comfy/chic look and the bling is to die for! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of them. You sure know how to bring a smile to my face :)